Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Writing Files on Task
  • I am currently fetching files from another server and saving it onto mine. It works when I call it on a controller, but I get an error when I put it into a Task.

Uncaught exception Fuel\Core\PhpErrorException: imagejpeg(C:\Users\aldri_000\Sky
    Drive\Program Experiment\websites\event-chart\uploads/2014-08-28\5826265eec43269
    935ef400cf.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I think there is something I need to do first before I can write a file while executing it via Task. Could anyone point me to what it is?
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    This error just says C:\Users\aldri_000\Sky
    Drive\Program Experiment\websites\event-chart\uploads/2014-08-28\5826265eec43269
    935ef400cf.jpg does not exist (or you don't have access to it).

I'm not very familiar with Windows, how do you execute this task? Using which user? And does that user have that drive mapping?
  • I execute it using shell on xampp. I am using an admin account and it has drive mapping. Again, it works just fine if I execute it on a controller, but it doesn't work when I put it to task.
  • You'll have to debug it, probably with some is_dir() / file_exists() calls in your task, to see where it goes wrong...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion