Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Nginx + HHVM + Fuelphp = blank page
  • Hi, 

Does anyone has to try using fuelphp under HHVM ? 

I setup Nginx + Fuelphp without any problem, But when I try to setup Fuelphp under Nginx + HHVM. It only show up blank page.

I don't know does the error are come form Nginx conf file or HHVM conf file.

If anyone try it successfully, Please share.

Thanks
  • oh.. I found the problem

Because it doesn't show up the error messages.

After use the commands belows, the problem was solve. But I still doing test on Fuelphp under HHVM

chmod -R 777 fuel/app/cache
    chmod -R 777 fuel/app/logs
    chmod -R 777 fuel/app/tmp
  • I had an Nginx + PHP blank page problem that turned out to be caused by fastcgi_param settings that were being overwritten.
  • You can also run "oil refine install" (as root) on your project directory to set the correct rights.

And you potentionally missed one: If your app writes to config files, you also need to set write rights on fuel/app/config.

BTW, it is hardly ever a good idea to give "world" write rights, and it is hardly ever needed. If your nginx user is part of the group (which it should), than 770 should work fine too...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion