Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Moving from local to remote server
  • I have a project in my local environment, which I want to make work in a remote server.
    So, I git a git clone of my project in the remote server. I tried to run it, and it gave me an error saying I had to copy crypt.php manually... which I did.

Now I'm getting an error: 
    Fatal error: Class 'phpseclib\Crypt\AES' not found in /var/www/html/tms2/fuel/core/classes/crypt.php on line 213

How do I fix this... or, what is the right way to make a project work in a remote server.

P.s.: I just updated composer.phar on my local environment and I'm also getting the same message.
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    You need to add phpseclib to your composer.json: https://github.com/fuel/fuel/commit/87c1a6feb5deaff63dfa2cb561035ea6c51b724b
  • Is there anything else?
    I did that, and I copied the phpseclib folder from the local \vendor\ to the vendor folder in the remote server as well.
    But I'm still getting the message "Fatal error: Class 'phpseclib\Crypt\AES' not found" in the remote server.
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    Well, you should also run a composer update after you have done that to update the installed composer packages.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion