Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Validating array of fields
  • Simple question, can I do this using fuel validation class? http://codeigniter.com/user_guide/libraries/form_validation.html#arraysasfields
  • Hmm, i remember sometime ago there were some difficulties with array validation. Could be fixed in latest version. I actually ended up rewriting CodeIgniter validation class in order to use it with FuelPHP. been using it for 2-3 months without any problems.
  • I must admit I've never tested this, but it shouldn't be a problem. There was indeed a recent bugreport about validating arrays which hasn't been fixed yet, feel free to contribute though. The problem was about which value to display. If you have issues always report them, we are only 4 guys with jobs who have written a massive amount of code in the space of a couple of months - we will need help from the community to debug everything. And if you don't report issues there's no way for us to fix them. Even better of course if you help us fix them...
  • Jelmer Schreuder wrote on Monday 9th of May 2011:
    I must admit I've never tested this, but it shouldn't be a problem. There was indeed a recent bugreport about validating arrays which hasn't been fixed yet, feel free to contribute though. The problem was about which value to display. If you have issues always report them, we are only 4 guys with jobs who have written a massive amount of code in the space of a couple of months - we will need help from the community to debug everything. And if you don't report issues there's no way for us to fix them. Even better of course if you help us fix them...

I understand, you guys are doing a great job I actually submitted a bug report with some detailed info. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion