Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Parser library doesn't find view
  • Hi guys!
    I've tried the Parser Package for Fuel written by Jelmer ( https://github.com/fuel/parser ). I followed usage instruction on Git readme but I always obtain :
    Fuel\Core\View_Exception [ Error ]: The requested view could not be found: example.stags

Obviously in app/views exist the "example.stags" page. Any suggestion?
  • To ask the obvious: did you always-load it in the app/config/config.php?
  • Yes, I've added "parser" in always-autoload
    I forgot to tell you before ( I'm sorry ) I've followed this steps :
    1- Create "parser" folder in packages
    2- Add "parser" in always-autoload packages array
    3- Create "example.stags" in app/views
    4- Add View::factory('example.stags'); in a controller
  • Hmm, then you're probably still on RC2? There's a small fix in the latest develop that allows the View class to be extended by a package, which wasn't possible before.
  • I've replaced RC 2.1 with the latest version of core on development branch and obtain : "Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0 " I'm using PHP 5.3.5 ... boh!
    I try to figure out why and then re-test parser library
  • With the latest development version on Git of "core" and "fuel" I obtain the error in the previous topic.
    I don't know why ... I've re-downloaded RC 2.1 and fuel works fine. Suggestions?
  • Turned out there was a bug in the latest develop's Fuel::find_file() method, which is needed for loading pretty much everything other than classes. I fixed this, should work fine now.
  • Ok Jelmer, now Fuel works fine.
    I've tested the parser library and now find views!! But ... after the last core upgrade the Asset class give : "Could not find asset: ..."
    Before upgrade all works.
  • I think that was my bad, my quick fix from just now didn't take full paths into account. WanWizard just commited a permanent fix that should solve this as well.
  • I've upgraded fuel core with WanWizard changes but I have the same error

The problem with Asset class is offtopic, I provide to report the problem on core Git issue tracker. Thank you for your support Jelmer!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion