Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Twig
  • Hi guys, anybody tried to use Twig as template engine for Fuel.
    I was trying but I have to say that I haven't been lucky so far. started by trying to find the view ( a php file in fuel but a hmtl file in twig ) in core/classes/View::set_filename if (($path = \Fuel::find_file('views', $file, ".php", false, false)) === false) I replace .php by .html but I get a Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0 any ideas? I'm a bit lost here to be honest
    thx
    Chris
  • If you use the last version of Fuel ( in development branch ) there are no errors. Tomorrow I have to work on some problems with Twig integration in Fuel Parser (template inheritance and template exceptions handler) ... after that I can share my complete Twig integration ( environment config, lexer config, cache, extensions ) @Jelmer how can I propose you my Twig integration for parser library improvement?
  • thanks guys. it worked. Used the parser with the develop branch of Fuel.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion