Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Website bugged
  • Just thought I'd let you know about the following, as a buggy website for a PHP framework does not exactly inspire confidence. After you login you are returned to the main page. Not really a bug but usability wise it's not very pretty. Upon coming back to the forums after a session has expired you are automatically logged in, but it seems to cause some problems, see screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/ony7A.png The fact that you are still using the code igniter error template and that you are displaying the full error message to an end-user doesn't help either atm. That's it, just wanted to make you guys aware. I really like FuelPHP so far, but like I said, little things like this do not inspire confidence.
  • Fortunately, this website isn't build on Fuel. It runs PyroCMS, based on CodeIgniter. We are aware of certain issues, and these have been passed on. Like with any other application, we now have to wait until try fix it and release a new version...
  • code formating on the forum is the main issue for me.. i think lot of people would be willing to help fixing the forum if it wasn't a paid add-on for pyrocms. Can't we have our own forum module that everyone can contribute :)
  • The forum formatting is mainly a css thing, I've asked @iKreativ to have a look at it.
  • It's kind of surprising you don't invest the time to develop the Fuel site, with fuel :P That being said, developing the core is the larger concern here, so I understand the time devotion.
  • It's kind of surprising you don't invest the time to develop the Fuel site, with fuel
    Any such statement only shows ignorance. Either help out with open-source or stop whining, don't go around telling the people who are contributing their work freely for others to use that they're not taking enough time to convince you. I can honestly say without any reservation that I don't give a shit about anyone who thinks like that. Also I've stated before on Twitter that anyone who expects us to build a framework from scratch and develop a full CMS at the same time without any pay can only be a complete idiot.
    (having said that: WanWizard is developing a CMS semi-open-source, Dan switched his company from CI to Fuel, Phil developed a few projects on Fuel already and I'm working on switching my major clients to Fuel)
  • We just have to thank these guys for the incredible work they do. I'm also switching my company's most important project to Fuel and I'm very exciting for that! So, don't create unnecessary discussions and help this guys to developing this awesome framework.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion