Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Version 1.0
  • So how far away are you guys anticipating the 1.0 stable release? I realize that you guys put as much time into developing this as you can, and I don't want this to appear as me being rude, I'm just curious on your anticipations :)
  • It's under discussion at the moment. Ideally we would like to have the docs and unit tests complete, those have priority at the moment. But it's difficult to pin a date.
  • Is there any way to determine a general idea? Are we hoping for weeks? months? Or is it just too early to determine anything.
  • Good to hear that the focus lies on documentation and unit tests. People respect that with RC releases there are gaps in the docs, but it wouldn't look good on a stable release. Especially concrete examples can make documentation very clear. Is the team open to pull requests regarding examples in docs?
  • We don't care how big or small as long as the pull-request improves the docs.
  • I can do some work to the tests and docs to help it along.
  • Would be awesome Frank, all help is very much appreciated.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion