Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Clarification
  • Hi, I'm new to the framework, it's fantastic, by the way, and i'm wanting to use it to build a web application that i have already half-implemented in Codeigniter. I really want to create my own login driver, but i'm having some difficulty understanding just which methods i _must_ implement in order to use my own class as an auth driver. I understand that i can take a copy of simpleauth and rename things, but my question is: how can i tell which methods in there are required to function with Auth::, and which are created just for the SimpleAuth class, that i can either discard, or adapt in order to use with my own? Thanks very much - Dan.
  • The only method you HAVE to implement in your driver extension are the ones defined as abstract in the login driver. To know which are extra, compare the API of the driver with that of simpleauth. All methods not present in the driver are unique to simpleauth...
  • Thanks, not long after i posted this topic, i noticed the extra abstract methods defined below the driver as a guide for which functions to add. Again, thanks for the reply!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion