Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
SimpleAuth : Call to a member function get_id() on a non-object
  • Hello everybody, Get some trouble with writing my own driver for auth, i have the message : ErrorException [ Error ]: Call to a member function get_id() on a non-object
    $i = $i instanceof Auth_Login_Driver ? $i : static::instance($i);

if ( ! array_key_exists($i->get_id(), static::$_verified))
               {
                   $i->check();
           }

First i was thinking that i was doing bad job on writing my own driver, but in fact i have the same thing with SimpleAuth. Any ideas of what i'm doing wrong ? Thanks for your help :)
    Fab
  • Ok, got it (search 2H, post here, have a chocolat, relook @ code and see i was making a (Auth::check('owndriver')) with a owndriver wrong case (owndriver instead of Owndriver ...) Sorry ...
    Fab
  • Just a little feedback, for beginners like me with fuel, Drivers for Auth are just AWESOME, except this little typo, it was easy like 1 2 3 to use a old user database and rewrite a driver who worked flawlessly with the Auth package. This is dope, thanks Fuel ! Back to code :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion