Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Class 'OAuth\Fuel' not found error
  • Hi I've been trying to set up ninjauth but see to have run into a problem for some reason fuel doesn't seem to be recognizing the oauth package correctly and I am getting the following error <code>
    ErrorException [ Error ]: Class 'OAuth\Fuel' not found
    PKGPATH/oauth/classes/request.php @ line 477
    </code>
    I have made sure the package is installed in /fuel/packages/oauth
    added it to the config file in /fuel/app/config/config.php so it looks like <code>
    'packages' => array(
    'orm','ninjauth','oauth','oauth2','auth'
    ),
    </code>
    and ran a migration on it <code>
    php oil refine migrate --packages=oauth
    </code>
    I am developing locally on OSX(10.5.8) using MAMP as my server if that helps.
  • OK I realised that the problem is that oauth is trying to make a call for Fuel to check if the site is set to dev mode using Fuel:: see line 476 in oauth/classes/request.php Checking the blame log on github Phil only added this in on the 27th December so I'm not sure if this is an error or if I need to configure the package so that it can use Fuel:: anyone got any suggestions?
  • I was having the same trouble and it turns out I did not have cURL as part of my php installation.
    I corrected the issue on Linux by running: sudo apt-get install curl libcurl3 libcurl3-dev php5-curl

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion