Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Error - invalid data source name in COREPATH/classes/database/pdo/connection.php on line 87
  • Hi, I have just setup a curl/sh installation on my server to test FuelPHP and all was ok.
    To test in a better environment, i have rm -rf * my test install and start a new projet in a new directory with the command 'oil create <project>'.
    I create the model i need after with an 'oil generate model users ..' and when i try to 'oil refine migrate' the 2 models i try to create, i have this error : Error - invalid data source name in COREPATH/classes/database/pdo/connection.php on line 87 I don't understand, my config is ok. And this command works correctly during the first install.
    I use PDO and a localhost host. I have watch the file connection.php at line 87 too, but it seems this line bug probably by a misconfigurations somewhere else.
  • On MAMP/WAMP/XAMPP? (or similar)? These packages have a custom php.ini that is used by the webserver, but the commandline version of php is unaware of that, and uses the default one (which is wrong).
  • No, on my webserver : a Debian Squeeze with PHP Version 5.3.3-7+squeeze13. EDIT :
    Ok i have duplicate the default connection and create a new one in db.php.
    I have put the minimal information first and it's worked. After, i add one by one the others (identifier, table_prefix, cache,profiling). And now, I have the same information about database than default connection except the identifier ('identifier' => '`',). It's ok now ! (but not found the real cause)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion