Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
FuelPHP Developer Needed for a few months
  • Hi, I am a long time Codeigniter dev, who recently switched to Fuel - I am working with a new client, and want to launch the platform on Fuel PHP. I am looking for a fuel dev, who has plenty of experience working in modules, unit testing, familiar with GIT and hopefully also Continuous integration (and can set it up).. The project is in the realm of CRM, but has almost a terabyte of uploaded documents being managed.. The project we would be building is the second version, so the roadmap is very clear. I am wrapping the user stories, wireframes, HTML5 theme etc over the next 4 weeks, but then will need a dedicated co-developer to work on the project for about 8-10 weeks. If you can do this, and can commit to a 2-3 month project starting in Sept/Oct - please email me phil [at] palmierimail.com, skype me philpalmieri etc.. Please include sample sites, github account, etc.. Thanks,
    Phil

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!