Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Upgrading to 1.5 issues
After upgrading to 1.5.2 form 1.4 I am having some issues with querys returning as object.
This basic query:
$query = Model_Sets::query()
$result = $query->get();
used to return an object, it now returns a multi-dimensional array.
Reviewing the change log, I didn't see anything mentioned about this,
and furthers my confusion about am I getting an array or object as a result.
Some light on this would be awesome.
The Orm get() method returns an array of objects, it has always did, and this hasn't changed. That would be a foolish thing to do, it would break all applications, and these forums would be flooded with complaints.
All my applications always run on the latest develop (currently 1.6), which for me is a great way to detect such issues very early
I just checked the code and don't see any reason why it would suddenly return arrays.
Add a Comment
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Apply for Membership
↳ Job Board
↳ Installation & Setup
↳ Tips and Tutorials
↳ Code share
In this Discussion