Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
where is OrmAuth config file on W7 with FP 1.5.1?
  • I can't find element require in the doc like OrmAuth, i found driver, SimpleAuth and nothing more...
  • HOW install auth please !
  • OrmAuth was introduced in the Auth package in 1.6, so 1.5.1. doesn't have it.
  • My problem is basic admin panel going on with SimpleAuth, so i install it and create users table but when i going on the main page for admin like:

http://localhost/FuelPhp_mySite/public/admin/login
    I have a Firefox message : La page n'est pas redirigée correctement (page does'nt correct redirect)

In the user table how coul'd I make the main admin, I don't find any info on this first users...
    I tried Auth::create_user('admin', 'password',...) and I got Parse error - Invalid method...

Impossible way ?
  • This is an error that was fixed in 1.6.
  • Did I have to copy all the Auth/Migrations files in app/migrations ?
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    No, if you run 'refine migrate --all' or 'refine migrate --packages=auth' oil will run those migrations.

Before you do, make sure you have configured auth (i.e. copied config/auth.php from the package to your app/config, and configured you want to use Ormauth), otherwise the correct tables will not be created.
  • Ok, i find by another way, thank's.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion