Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Please make a simple, single-page TOC for the docs
  • For usability purposes, a single-page TOC is so much nicer than the active dropdown menu.  I'd save a lot of time looking stuff up if I could open a TOC and go where I wanted with a single ctrl+f search, instead of having to get all searchy-and-clicky with my eyes and mouse.  When I'm in the middle of development, that break in concentration sometimes costs more than the 15 seconds or whatever it takes to find something, as it costs both time and energy to refocus.

I can make my own by just pasting the HTML, but then everybody else wouldn't have it, and I'd have to do it every time the docs were updated, right?  On that topic, I'd also like to understand git better, but I guess that's just a matter of research and using it?  Right now it's just another thing on the list of things I don't feel like I have time to learn, but I know I'd be a more valuable member of the community if I understood it a little better.
  • That was fast!  Thank you!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion