Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Image library
  • Really struggling with the image library I have copied the config file from the core and changed the driver to 'gd' as suggested on the docs then when I run the code below nothing happens.
    Image::load('./uploads/Tulips.jpg')
        ->resize(100, 200, true);

path to the image file is public/uploads The log file shows the following errors: Error - 2011-04-27 19:07:23 --> 2048 - Declaration of Fuel\Core\Image_Gd::_resize() should be compatible with that of Fuel\Core\Image_Driver::_resize() in E:\projects\websites\fuelphp\fuel\fuel\core\classes\image\gd.php on line 19
    Error - 2011-04-27 19:07:23 --> 2048 - Declaration of Fuel\Core\Image_Gd::_watermark() should be compatible with that of Fuel\Core\Image_Driver::_watermark() in E:\projects\websites\fuelphp\fuel\fuel\core\classes\image\gd.php on line 19
    Error - 2011-04-27 19:07:23 --> 2048 - Declaration of Fuel\Core\Image_Gd::_border() should be compatible with that of Fuel\Core\Image_Driver::_border() in E:\projects\websites\fuelphp\fuel\fuel\core\classes\image\gd.php on line 19 What am I doing wrong? Please help.
  • I am having this problem. The solution would be nice.
  • I was given a github url to download a new version of the gd.php, can't remember what it was but I think dudeami made full request on fuelphp core.
  • Robert Stapp wrote on Friday 29th of April 2011:
    I am having this problem. The solution would be nice.

Hey,
    yesterday the changes were made to the 'develo' branch on the gitbuh, go get it :)
  • Got it working... thanks dudeami for your help on irc.
  • Hey
    What was the solution? can you post it? in case someone else meets similar problems?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion