Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
ReflectionException [ Error ]: Class Controller_Welcome does not have a constructor
  • Hi All,

I am getting this error:

ReflectionException [ Error ]: Class Controller_Welcome does not have a constructor, so you cannot pass any constructor arguments

This was working perfectly on my localhost, but when I uploaded it to a test server in the cloud, it just keeps giving this problem.

This is inside another framework, call processmaker, wiki.processmaker.com.

Therefore I needed to modify something in the index.php file, but only these lines have been changed:

$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']='index.php';
    $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']='index.php';
    $_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME'] = '/path/to/index.php';
    $pos=strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], '/index.php');
    if($pos>0) $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']=substr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], $pos+11);

And this hack worked great on my localhost. And I am getting the pretty error page from fuel php so I know its getting there ok. Im printing out everything, and it all seems perfect.

The only difference is the following:

localhost:
    ubuntu
    php 5.4.9

server:
    centos
    php 5.3.15
    cpanel user

I have been debugging this for the past 10 hours. Please, can anyone help me???? ;-(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!