Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Simpleauth installation :-(
  • Hi,

When iam about to install simpleauth, the Oil-Console gives me following error, when I try to "oil refine migrate --package:auth": "Already on the latest migration for package:auth.".
    I have already tried to do "oil refine migrate:down --package:all". Please help me!
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    Have you configured the Auth config file, and the simpleauth config file, in your app?

The migrations will check the driver defined in your app/config/auth.php. Which in this case should be "Simpleauth", and is case sensitive. If it doesn't find it, it will run but skip all database changes.
  • Yes,

My auth.php:
    <?php

return array(
        // The drivers
        'driver' => array('Simpleauth'),

// Set to true to allow multiple logins
        'verify_multiple_logins' => false,

// Use your own salt for security reasons
        'salt' => 'eAVB27MQPreQs9fP',
    );

If i run "oil refine migrate --packages:auth" i get the already...." error. My simpleauth.php is configured too.

Greez
  • If it has already run the migrations, you have to revert them first, to be able to run them again. You can check app/config/<your environment>/migrations.php to see which ones have already run.

I don't think you can do a migrate:down with --all, it goes down one at the time...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion