Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
"Composer is not installed. Please run "php composer.phar update" in the root to install Composer"
  • I got the error "Composer is not installed. Please run "php composer.phar update" in the root to install Composer" when running Fuelphp app (version 1.6).
    I have run update in my local host and it works.
    However, after updateing composer.phar locally, when I push it on Openshift, it can not work (the above error appeared again).
    Problem is that I can not run command php composer.phar update on Openshift (can not access via SSH due to some error can not find, anyway that's another problem. After all, not every cloud service provide SSH access, right?).
    So how can I push to cloud service without above problem (and without SSH to the cloud)? Update composer.phar on local can only solve problem locally?
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    If your target server doesn't give you a commandline, you'll have to push the fuel/vendor folder too, so you don't have to run Composer again (it just installs packages in the vendor folder).
  • Thanks Harro Verton. It works now :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion