Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
No edit profile link?
  • Suggestion for the forum: There is no "edit profile" link on the forums, however if you view your own profile and change /users/view/# to /users/edit you can reach the profile editor. Maybe you should have a link in our profiles to edit... and if there is already one, make it more obvious.
  • Frank Bardon wrote on Friday 29th of April 2011:
    Suggestion for the forum: There is no "edit profile" link on the forums, however if you view your own profile and change /users/view/# to /users/edit you can reach the profile editor. Maybe you should have a link in our profiles to edit... and if there is already one, make it more obvious.

+1
  • Agree. Also these forums need a new topic area for these kind of suggestions. Also RSS/Atom feed would be nice as I'm a big fan of using live bookmarks in FF :) Also theres a lot of other things that make reading this forum unpleasant. No proper color syntaxing when pasting code, code gets scrampled if you preview it(turns { } characters etc. to html characters) etc etc.
  • Huh.. Talking about nuisance. That smiley I wrote is not where I left it in my last reply..
  • I think that's a CSS issue with the new template...
  • I'm going to pile on here and add a note about the Formatting buttons in the Forum Reply screen. In Chrome, they don't work, and they cause the page to jump to the top. The console says "Uncaught ReferenceError: insert_code is not defined".

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion