Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Live Demo of the FuelPHP Version 2.0 Demo Application
  • Hi, 

I am wondering if there is a live demo for FuelPHP Version 2.0 Demo Application? I am curious to check it out and see how it really works. :)

• HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    git clone https://github.com/fuelphp/fuelphp
    cd fuelphp
    composer update
    create a virtual host, point the docroot to the public folder
    start your browser
    load the url you've defined for your virtual host
  • I thought I might have to do that myself but I wasn't sure. 

Thank you! :D Happy Holidays!
  • There isn't much really ready at the moment, much of it is under development, it isn't even alpha code yet.

But "hello world" should start.

Merry Christmas!
  • it is missing composer.phar file unless you decided not to use that file anymore and use composer.json instead...?
  • A composer.phar file is only valid for 30 days, so we decided not to include it anymore.

Besides that, since composer is becoming more and more common, it makes sense to have composer installed centrally, so you only have one composer install per server.

composer.phar is essentially a zip file containing all the PHP source of composer. composer.json is the control file that defines what needs to be installed, what the dependencies are, etc. Two completely different files...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion