Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Database_Exception [1129]; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
  • Fuel\Core\Database_Exception [ 1129 ]:
    SQLSTATE[HY000] [1129] Host 'box386.bluehost.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

I don't know how to fix this error. I tried running 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in command line and it did not work. Is this because I am using phpmyadmin? 

Thanks. 
  • It is a security measure server side (the MySQL server), which is configured to block unreliable incoming connections.

See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/blocked-host.html

So you need to figure out where all these connection errors come from. If you try to connect to a database over the internet, chances are that is the cause.
  • I did check out the page that you listed before I posted an answer and I am still unable to get it to work from my command line as mysqladmin is not found.

$ mysqladmin
    bash.exe": mysqladmin: command not found

• HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    mysqladmin is a tool from the mysql server toolset. You need to run it on the server that runs MySQL.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion