Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Get the correct path from config inside a task
  • I'm writing a task, and then it tries to get theme paths using Config class. Thing is, if the paths are set in terms of DOCROOT, it will be "compiled" as what DOCROOT means to oil, and not what it means in config context and somewhere else but oil.

After banging my head back and forth, it makes me wonder I'm missing something here..., for what I ask you to help me!

thanks in advance.
  • the DOCROOT is defined as the path to the frontloader. For index.php, that is your public folder, for oil that is your installation root folder.

If you want to have your oil DOCROOT to point to the public folder (to it is identical to what index.php uses), simply open the oil script and change the defined DOCROOT path.

This is something that can not be done automatically, as there is no way for oil to figure out what your local setup is, and where the index.php is it needs to relate to.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion