Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Developer Needed - CRM System
  • Hi there,

We're currently in the process of developing a CRM system built on FuelPHP. 

Unfortunately our developer is unable to continue with the project and we're now looking for a talented individual to take over.

A lot of the functionality has already been developed, however we've had our design team re-engineer the look and feel (you can see our new designs here - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2qXuh9gNVL9T3hodW5rMXQtUWM&usp=sharing) and we'll need the new developer to code this (from the psds) and tweak the back-end to accommodate these new design changes.

I can provide the current code/db and new psd design files to developers that are interested in this project.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    Alex
  • Hi Alex ,

i interest to join in this project email m.hamy52[@]gmail[.]com
  • I also might be interested, where does this project stands? mikyondev @gmail
  • Hi Alex , 

i'm very interest to work on fuelphp project. I'm very good in PHP ,fuelphp  and CI framework and finish more then 3 project in  fuelphp  with best performance and security. 

Also very good in slide PSD to HTML part. I can provide you best class service. 

Please contact me on skype "prosatya", I'm happy to assist you and your query.

Looking forward to your positive response. 
    Thanksyou
  • Could you please send me to email binhdohuu1976@gmail.com? Thank you!
  • I am interested further 
    Please send email - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

• This is a 5 year old post?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion