Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
ajax pagination or pagination form
  • how can i use pagination with jquery ajax ?
    OR
    how can i use pagination in form for submit search ?
    thanks!

• HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    It isn't designed for ajax driven tables.

You usually need a lot more than only ajax for pagination, and in most cases it's better to use a complete datatables product that solves all issues, like for example http://datatables.net/
  • i use form with get and add to get value to end of pagination address
    $config = array(<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'pagination_url' =&gt; \Fuel\Core\Uri::base() . 'aa/?search=' . \Input::get('search'),<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'total_items'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =&gt; $count,<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'per_page'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =&gt; 20,<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'uri_segment'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =&gt; 'page',<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'show_first'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =&gt; TRUE,<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'show_last'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =&gt; TRUE<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; );

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion