Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
How to Send email to 1000+ users
  • How can I send email to 1000+ users, currently our users reach up to 1000 users so when I was trying to send an email. I got an error, before when we have only 200+ users, I could easily send email by using only the "mail" as Mail Driver. 
    'driver' => 'mail',
    I ask at the IRC and someone suggested me to use Mailgun. But the problem is I can't use mailgun. Every time I registered at their site it always disabled so I can't create a domain and get an API. I ask also a support and they told me they can't give the partnership now. What is the other way for this situation? I badly need to let my fuelphp site send to multi users. Also, is it free? or really need to pay?

• 'mail' is about the worst choice you can make, it uses php's mail() function, which spauns a sendmail instance for every email.

If you have a local mail server running, or have a provide that provides you with a mailserver, use the 'smtp' configuration instead, and use pipelining if possible.

Mailgun is definitely the best option for high-volume. It is free up to 10.000 emails per month, above that you pay $0.00050 per email send.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion