Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Installation & Setup
i download fuel 1.9 developer, when i run
php composer.phar update
give me error (version error):
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- The requested package fuel/auth dev-1.9/develop exists as fuel/auth[1.8.0] but those are rejected by your constraint.
- The requested package fuel/email dev-1.9/develop exists as fuel/email[1.8.0] but those are rejected by your constraint.
- The requested package fuel/oil dev-1.9/develop exists as fuel/oil[1.8.0] but those are rejected by your constraint.
- The requested package fuel/orm dev-1.9/develop exists as fuel/orm[1.8.0] but those are rejected by your constraint.
- The requested package fuel/parser dev-1.9/develop exists as fuel/parser[1.8.0] but those are rejected by your constraint.
I'll look into it.
Don't really understand it, the referenced version "dev-1.9/develop" does exist on Packagist.
You need to do
"php composer.phar install"
This will give you a development setup, so git clone's. If you only want the code, use
"php composer.phar install --prefer-dist"
Add a Comment
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Apply for Membership
↳ Job Board
↳ Installation & Setup
↳ Tips and Tutorials
↳ Code share
In this Discussion