Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Problem connecting to database from app,but not from oil
  • Hello i have just started with fuel php or php in general (originally a java developer) i am working on on project where i am making one of the views but the app has a problem communicating with the database it seems. Essentially it comes to this, there is a login screen, i made a user in the database on wamp through oil, there it connected but when i start the app in browser it cannot connect to verify the information i am providing. What are the steps generally while setting up something like this, to see if i haven missed something ?
  • Make sure you're running in the correct environment, and you have the correct settings for the environments you use. If you don't specify an environment, Fuel runs in "Development". Your production app should run in "Production", which doesn't expose sensitive information on errors.

So check your config, check your fuel log files, and if you have errors, post them so we can sort them out. At the moment, there's not enough detailed information to know exactly what is going on.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion