Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Help with Fieldset Form templates
  • I'm trying to use field_template and multi_field_template to format a form and having trouble formatting checkboxes and radio buttons. Specifically I can't get both the form label ("Countries") and the text associated with the checkboxes or radio buttons ("US", "Canada", "Mexico") to print. For example, I want something like (attempt to simulate radio buttons): <b>Countries:</b> o US o Canada o Mexico Simplified Fieldset code looks like: <code>
    $form_test = Fieldset::factory('form_test'); $form_test->add('radio_id', 'Radio', array(
    'type' => 'radio',
    'options' => array('us' => 'US', 'can' => 'Canada', 'mex' => 'Mexico'),
    'id' => 'radio_test',
    ), array(
    array('required')
    )); $form_test->add('submit', null, array(
    'type' => 'submit',
    'value' => 'Submit'
    ));
    </code>
    I've gone through the function field_template() in form.php, and checkboxes and radio buttons generate $build_field as an array. If preg_match() on line 725 is true, then the checkboxes/radio buttons get text associated with them, but line 739 returns $template before the remaining code can build the text for the main label. Any help would be appreciated.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!