Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Look & Feel - website and docs
  • Is someone working on the UI for the website & docs? We have a brilliant framework but website / docs needs attention. Am sure someone is working on it. love the Fuelphp logo :)
  • We had a guy working on it but he bailed. Sadly we are nerds, not designers but always happy to receive help.
  • Uh, what? This site's design is great, we don't need a new one!
  • I know i'm the only one who uses Internet Exploder, but the docs in IE, http://fuelphp.com/docs/classes/upload/config.html the parameters table gets pushed down the page to start below the right side menu area. if you're not paying atention, you think the page is really short, until you scroll down and realize the rest of the document is way down below.
  • Loic Sharma wrote on 03/06/11 4:57 pm:
    Uh, what? This site's design is great, we don't need a new one!

Totally disagree!
  • Raitis Stengrevics wrote on 03/15/11 10:35 am:
    Loic Sharma wrote on 03/06/11 4:57 pm:
    Uh, what? This site's design is great, we don't need a new one!

Totally disagree!
    Totally agree :) I think someone is working on the design.
  • We all agree, it's a mess but we are working on making the framework awesome instead of faffing with design. That is not a job for developers :-)
  • Anyways, framework is great and that's all what I need... )
  • I agree, focus on the framework code, add butterflies later. I do not think it is a good idea to add docs to the git download of the framework, i think they will be outdated very quickly, the user can just get the latest docs off the website, and if they want to have a local copy of docs, git them through the git branch. what do you think?
  • Agree. All what framework should contain is it's core + 'Hello, world!' example. =]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion