Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Fresh install not replacing {exec_time} correctly on 404, works fine on index
  • I would have loved to been able to figure out this on my own but since I'm brand new to fuel I don't know where to start. Things look good in the index.php / controller / views. On index I get: Fuel PHP is released under the MIT license.
    Page rendered in 0.0068s using 1.18mb of memory. On 404 I get: Fuel PHP is released under the MIT license.
    Page rendered in {exec_time}s using {mem_usage}mb of memory. This is after a clean, first ever, install from oil.
  • I got this problem too.. but it's a problem? because we don't really need to show " Page rendered in 0.0068s using 1.18mb of memory." to visitor there is only need for developer to see our web performance only..
  • asiansexynine is correct. If you require more detailed information turn on profiling in config and dbconfig. Phil.
  • #Phil F , you alright! just memory usage in webpage and profiling used different kind of function and you will get different detail of memory usage on page load...
  • Interesting, if I go to welcome/404 I get the desired results: Fuel PHP is released under the MIT license.
    Page rendered in 0.0068s using 1.18mb of memory. Is this because of how default routing works? Reserved Routs:
    return array(
    '_root_' => 'welcome/index',
    '_404_' => 'welcome/404',
    );

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion