Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Documentation ?
  • Hi guys I have been looking at fuel and its seems great so far. I have also read Dans blog, and one of his entries certainly has something to do with my question ... Documentation Blog Entry This is great, as I also share this view, so on to my question. What sort of time frame are we looking at, for the gaps in the documentation as it stands now, to be completed? Thank you, and keep up the great work. RecoilUK
  • Well i personally think we need to wait for a stable 1.0 before we should expect to have full docs because things can change.
    Until then what is already available is enough to get someone started.
  • Spot on daniels. We have yet to documentation ActiveRecord and I am glad, as ActiveRecord is being entirely redeveloped. What a waste of time that would have been eh? There really aren't that many gaps left, and the gaps that are remaining will be closed before v1.0.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion