Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
I am little bit confuse about choosing Platform for my website
  • Hello Friend, I am php developer at one web development company my website is http://www.esparkinfo.com/ currently this site is in core PHP but I need to Redesign my old website … I am little bit confuse about choosing Platform Which is best suitable platform for large number pages website? Plz suggest which platform i have Choose For My Site? fuel php , cakephp, Drupal , Zend Framework Thank In Advances.

joyotto
    esparkinfo.com
  • If you'll ask it here, the answer is probably going to be Fuel. ;) I don't have any experience with Zend, but I do with Cake and Drupal. Both are very slow, bloated, and complicated. Drupal even more than Cake. Fuel is simple, well designed, and lightning fast. The only possible downside is that it's a relative new framework, and therefore not a lot of third party packages exist. But this is rapidly changing...
  • Fuel is perfect if u want to use php 5.3 .
    If dont want to use php 5.3 then go for either codeigniter or kohana.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion