Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Repopulate Method
  • Hey devs, Fuel is really coming along and I'm loving it so far. I am running into a slight dilemma though. I am using the repopulate method on the fieldset / form class (it works great) but I have a problem where even if i manually set a value for say a password field for instance it still repopulates that field. Just curious as to if this is a bug or if this is something that wasn't yet implemented or allowed to do. Hell i could be doing it wrong as well. Any help would be appreciated.
  • repopulate() should be run before any other manipulation is done on the fieldset, it can't just check if there's a value already because repopulating should overwrite default values. If you want a value to always be overwritten you have to change it after repopulating has been done.
  • I see, that makes perfect sense actually lol I just did it and it worked. Thanks for the quick support.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion