Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
cells.fuelphp.com API 404 Not Found?
  • Trying to use OIL (Fuel: 1.1-rc1) to install packages and this is the error I am getting:
    Warning - file_get_contents(http://cells.fuelphp.com/api/cells/search.json?name=orm): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
     in PKGPATH/oil/classes/cell.php on line 100
    Error: No cells were found with this name.

Is the cell command not usable yet?
  • It's not yet public, cells should be launched together with 1.1 final.
  • Thank you for the reply... Okay... I thought I was just being slow, I wondered why I haven't seen much on that.... Would you recommend just manually adding packages (cells) for now rather than stick in an old version of the oil and just wait for the 1.1 final?
  • I'd do it manually for now, downloading packages isn't that much work and there were a few improvements to Oil for 1.1.
  • Thank you again for the response... Okay, great that is what I have been doing... On a side note, you all are doing an awesome job. I honestly feel like using Fuel has made me a better developer through using examples on here, looking through the core code,etc... Thank you for that...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion