Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
oil generate migration not generating correctly
  • Hi, I just started with fuelphp and am looking at your beginner tut videos by Phil. The first part of generating scaffold monkey worked perfectly. Now for part 2 the generate migration is not working right. It's taking the space out after "create_users" and adding the first field parameter to the file name.
    lotus@lotus-laptop:/var/www/fuel/intro$ php oil g migration create_users first_name:varchar[255] username:varchar[50] password:char[128] biography:text last_login:datetime
    Creating migration: /var/www/fuel/intro/fuel/app/migrations/006_create_usersfirst_name:varchar[255]_5.php
    As you can see by the file number I've tried it several times and looked closely so sorry if I missed something or made a typo.
    Thanks
  • Which version of FuelPHP are you using? [moved this thread to the oil forum]
  • Harro Verton wrote on Thursday 17th of November 2011:
    Which version of FuelPHP are you using? [moved this thread to the oil forum]

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place. I'm using the latest v 1.1RC1.
  • Hey, I would have replied earlier but the site went down. Glad you guys got it back online. The problem seems to have fixed it's self. I looked at the documentation and tried the example from there and it worked right. Then I copied directly from my OP and it worked. The only thing I had done differently is that I had shut off the computer over night so I guess there was just a glitch somewhere maybe in my php engine? I don't know but it automagically worked perfectly this morning. Thanks anyway WanWizard! :-)
  • These are the kind of problems I like... ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion