Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Custom templates for scaffolding generate
  • Hello, currently i'm checking the operation of oil generate scaffold. I could see that it is easy to generate, from a different template subfolder, custom templates. Currently, there is a folder template for CRUD and ORM. I wish I could make my own subfolder in order to generate the files from my own template. I think it would be interesting to add a config or option to be able to create template files, outside of the folder packages / oil / views / scaffolding to be able to update the oil package oil. Currently, I use something like this: $ php oil generate scaffold/custom_template monkey name:string description:text However, I had to create the folder "fuel/packages/oil/views/scaffolding/custom_template" Thank You Maxime Beaudoin
  • There is no need to modify anything in the package. You can copy the default templates to app/views, and modify them there.
  • Awesome !!! Thank You
  • Just make sure the folder structure is the same as in the package, and it should work just fine.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion