Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
DB class question
  • Hi I've built most of my site with Fuel but ran into an issue and I'm not sure where the problem is. I have two consecutive lines of code that are the same except for the variables as follow: $result1 = DB::update('contacts')->set($q_contact)->where('id', '=', $contact_id)->execute();
    $result2 = DB::update('cases')->set($q_case)->where('id', '=', $case_id)->execute(); where $q_contact and $q_case are both arrays containing the data I want to update. $result1 returns 1
    $result2 returns 0 When I check the database, I find that $result2 is correct in that nothing was submitted.
    However, when I run the following code... mysql_query(DB::update('cases')->set($q_case)->where('id', '=', $case_id)->compile()); ...it seems to work fine. Has anyone had this issue? I feel like I'm missing something here -Braedon

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!