Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Module : problem with default view path using Twig
  • so im have a module ( in folder  modules ) , and when Im using the regular view file ( .php ) it was founded by View class and all is ok, But when im using Twig , it cant be founded, because it was loked in main view folder ( not in view folder of module ) . I understand thet i need to register with \Twig_Loader_Filesystem - but how ?! ( and also add a NAMESPACE for twig template pathes

Thankyou
  • So, in a module controller you have something like View::forge('viewname'), and that works, and when you change it to View::forge('viewname.twig') it no longer does?

Which version of Fuel, and which version of Twig? I understand that for the latest version of Twig changes are needed to the Parser classes, which have been added to 1.6/develop.

Maybe you should swap your package for the 1.6/develop one, and see if that helps?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion