Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
How to disable error reporting in development environment
  • I can't remove the fuel error reporting function even I've removed set_error_handler from core/bootstrap.php .

How to disable error reporting in development environment?
  • Error reporting and display is enabled in your index.php.

But why you want to disable it is beyond me. You're not interested in errors while you are developing?
  • No matter how I changed the value:

error_reporting(0);
    ini_set('display_errors', 0);

- or - 
    commented the code to use my php.ini settings:
    //error_reporting(-1);
    //ini_set('display_errors', 1);

the php.ini settings:
    display_errors = Off

it always show error report e.g. connect to db failed and show the source code details.

Due to lazy rendering, fuel error report isn't showing correct stack. I have my own method to show the full stack but I cannot get rid of fuel error reporting...
  • If error_reporting is set to 0, the error handler will not report anything. If it is set to anything else then zero, it depends on the configuration of 'continue_on' in your app config file.

The exception handler always displays the error and the trace, unless you are running in the production environment.

If you issue is "it does not display the correct stack trace", do not work around it, but fix it and send a pull request, so it is fixed at the right place, and your fix will benefit others too.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion