Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Accessing Log in fuelphp ?
  • I have been create Success Log after send email, and that file is save in logs directory of fuel. Did Fuelphp Have some function for parsing log in FUELPHP ? 

this is my logs 
    ---
    Success send email - 2013-05-17 05:04:10 -->  for description data is = {"to":{"email1@gmail.com":"Voyage Indonesia Technology"},"subject":"Voyage Indonesia Technology via kerjaan.net : Pemberitahuan Perpanjangan Lowongan Pekerjaan","title":"Kerjaan Notification","type":13,"company_name":"Voyage Indonesia Technology","job_id":"846","job_title":"di copy di copy","left_day":7}
    Success send email - 2013-05-17 05:04:15 -->  for description data is = {"to":{"email2@gmail.com":"Voyage Indonesia Technology"},"subject":"Voyage Indonesia Technology via kerjaan.net : Pemberitahuan Perpanjangan Lowongan Pekerjaan","title":"Kerjaan Notification","type":13,"company_name":"Voyage Indonesia Technology","job_id":"846","job_title":"di copy di copy","left_day":7}
    ---

that logs show any two email send success, in this case I want to count that success. Any Suggestion How I can do that ?
  • There a no features to parse logs at the moment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion