Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
FuelPHP Training (in France)
  • Hi everyone,

I am from the Novius OS core team (a FuelPHP-powered CMS) and I wanted to announce I will be giving trainings about this wonderful framework. This course is in French, takes place in Paris and lasts 3 days. The idea is to explore the framework through various examples. At the end of the course, developers should be able to understand how to use FuelPHP and to implement any application.

For those of you that could be interested ;

Don’t hesitate to comment if you have any remark / question. Please spread the word: more trained FuelPHP developers = a better framework!

Sébastien
  • It is very great news!
  • Hello sebastien i am so a french boy and i learn fuelphp (it's fun to talk to you in English knowing that we are a french lol it reminds misheard me on vacation and meet other French when we spoke English during six hours in passing that it was German lol).
    I learn Laravel4 and Fuelphp at the same time,
    because I seek almost as powerful as Symfony2 framework but with a less difficult learning curve in case I need to provide a framework for a business, and this requires that the choice of this framework is enough to accommodate large applications, I do not say, Symfony2 is really a pure wonder when we spent the long and difficult learning curve, it took me six months to begin to understand the program well and 70% of the operation but I admit it is top.

I intend to eventually create a new blog where I would make progress on FuelPHP tutorials if I have time for that laravel4 community is large enough, I want to promote as much as FuelPHP Novius.

Good luck in all cases.
  • Will it eventually also be in English?

I'd drive to Paris ( from Netherlands ) but I don't speak a word French :(
  • Hi,

If there is enough people asking for an english training, I could consider it (I could teach distinct french and english trainings). Is there any one else interested in an english training in Paris ?

Thanks,

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion