Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Customizing form output?
  • Is there some way to customize Form/Fieldset output?

I'm trying to integrate a pre-made theme in my Fuel application and there are some custom components that I would like to use but can't because they don't fit in the basic Form generation template.

I would also like to add tooltips and tweaks to the various components. Is there an easy way to do that, or am I stuck with making my own custom form generation functions?
  • sagikazarmarksagikazarmark
    Accepted Answer
    You have a limited set of configuration form.php config. Run oil g config to copy it. But this is really limited, so you probably want to do it yourself using Form and Validation class.
  • Thanks for the info.

If that's the case, then, is there a way to, say, set validation rules from a model? Or do I have to set them manually if I don't go through a Fieldset?
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    If you use ORM, it can automatically generate the fieldset and the validation rules from it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion