Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
i am creating cache but that cache is store on server
  • i am creating cache but that cache gets stored on server, but i want to store it on client side 
    I have read that cache mostly gets stored on client side please give me a solution how to store cache on client side.

• Huh?

What do you want to cache client side, and how is that supposed to get there?

Also, there is no Fuel client side, so maybe this is not the place to ask this question?
  • i have create an cart which store the shopping cart information in cache. 
    Now as that cart is on server side, very user is able to see the cart .
    So for this should i user cookie to store that cart information or is their any way to continue using cache and to solve this problem
  • Cart data (a shopping in progress) is normally stored in the user session, and user session data should always be stored server side for security reasons.

Using cookies for sessions should only be used for very simple applications that don't have any server side storage at all, and do not handle any sensitive data. It is bad practice to store data client side.

There is no way every user can see the cart data, as it is in the user session.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion