Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
error after install fuel
  • can someone please help me with this error: /var/www/html/testa/fuel/app/bootstrap.php on line 4, i really dont know what to do
  • Sorry i didnt specify all the error, this is what i see: Warning: require(/var/www/html/testa/fuel/core/classes/autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/testa/fuel/app/bootstrap.php on line 4

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required
    '/var/www/html/testa/fuel/core/classes/autoloader.php'
    (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/testa/fuel/app/bootstrap.php on line 4
  • That doesn't look like the complete error?

Assuming you have installed 1.7.1, that file on line 4 contains:

require COREPATH.'classes'.DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'autoloader.php';

• Ah, ok.

Simple: the file is either not there (in which case you didn't install Fuel correctly), or there is a permission error so your webserver can't find the file.
  • i always try to install fuel step by step but i get a lot of error, like composer is missing and things like that, but this is one of the most common errors i always get
  • What OS are you on?

I have never seen this issue before, a standard clone creates world readable files, so it should always run (with a bit to much permissions, but ok).

Composer is (and should be) never installed in a source repo, as it only has a 30-day lifespan. Your machines should have composer installed globally, or you have to install it locally yourself. Either way, it needs updating at least every month, so global is better...
  • im using fedora and i tried to use oil create and at the end this is what i see:             

[Composer\Downloader\TransportException]                                                            
      The "https://getcomposer.org/composer.phar" file could not be downloaded (HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway) 

self-update

Warning: This development build of composer is over 30 days old. It is recommended to update it by running "composer.phar self-update" to get the latest version.
    Loading composer repositories with package information
    Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
      - Installing psr/log (dev-master a78d650)
        Cloning a78d6504ff5d4367497785ab2ade91db3a9fbe11

- Installing monolog/monolog (1.5.0)
        Loading from cache

- Installing fuelphp/upload (2.0.1)
        Loading from cache

monolog/monolog suggests installing mlehner/gelf-php (Allow sending log messages to a GrayLog2 server)
    monolog/monolog suggests installing raven/raven (Allow sending log messages to a Sentry server)
    monolog/monolog suggests installing doctrine/couchdb (Allow sending log messages to a CouchDB server)
    monolog/monolog suggests installing ext-amqp (Allow sending log messages to an AMQP server (1.0+ required))
    monolog/monolog suggests installing ext-mongo (Allow sending log messages to a MongoDB server)
    Writing lock file
    Generating autoload files
    PHP Warning:  require(/var/www/html/test/fuel/core/classes/autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/test/fuel/app/bootstrap.php on line 4

Warning: require(/var/www/html/test/fuel/core/classes/autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/test/fuel/app/bootstrap.php on line 4
    PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/test/fuel/core/classes/autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/test/fuel/app/bootstrap.php on line 4

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/test/fuel/core/classes/autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/test/fuel/app/bootstrap.php on line 4

• Again, odd, never seen it. I'm a redhat man myself (since the mid '90) and a daily Fedora user.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion