Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Dynamic Menu in PHP/FuelPHP and Mysql
  • Dear,

I am on the way to create a PHP based application,
    MY web application include many many forms,

SO creating each table and forms is not good, i think creating a dynamic form manager will be great,
    Which include following,

1) Creating forms
    2) Changing form fields
    3) rearranging form fields
    4) if form is created, It will create a shortcode. By using the shortcode i can create the form anywhere in app.

Kindly provide me best tool for this or any readymade package available. if not kindly provide me some basic tip for doing this
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    There are so many ways to generate forms, that it's virtually impossible to make something generic.

For simple forms, you can use the fieldset class, which allows you to generate complete forms, or build forms using individual fieldset fields. Biggest issue is that it allows for very little custimisation.

If you want something more complex, you can use Fuel v2's Fieldset package, which allows you to build custom form renderers to create whatever form layouts you want: https://github.com/fuelphp/fieldset

For more details pop into our IRC channel, there are already quite a few people using it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion