Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Environment Problems
  • when my apps in the development environment, my apps goes well. so then I uploaded it to public server and change the environment to Production through app/bootstraps.php , but then an error occured. so I try to change the environment to Test, and it says  Access denied for user 'fuel_app'@'localhost' (using password: YES).
    it happend to most of public controller (not only an  admin controller). Is there something I missed??

tQ
  • atabakatabak
    Accepted Answer
    define your database connection info in production/db.php
  • Only use the config files in ./app/config for static configuration, config that is not dependent on the machine that application runs on, who runs it. etc.

All other config, like database settings, logging, profiling, etc belongs in an environment folder. If you have multiple developers working on the app, don't use "development", but have every developer use his/her own environment, than can remain local for that developer, it doesn't have to be saved in the repository.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion