Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
2002 - SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] in ./fuel/core/classes/database/pdo/connection.php on line 109
  • Dear sir,

I got following errors twice this morning and my batch program was suddenly stopped.

ERROR - 2018-10-24 06:15:18 --> 2002 - SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in fuel/core/classes/database/pdo/connection.php on line 109  

Do you have any suggestion what the reason for this error?

Currently, the batch program is up and running okay.

Best regards,
  • Sounds like it was run in the wrong environment, and couldn't find the database connection?
  • But, the program is up and running okay right now since yesterday.
    Of course, I did not change anything since last month.
    This is just strange and I have no idea what was wrong with it.
    Well.... I will check what happened to my program.
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    The message means that you run your database locally, connect to it via a socket, but the socket file could not be found.

That could be wrong environment ( = not working db config ), database not running, wrong php.ini (some server setups have multiple), etc.

I've never seen it myself, so I'm only trying to guess possible causes...
  • Thank you very much for your comments.
    I have been using fuelphp for almost 3 years and never seen this error message as well.
    Possibly, database is the reason for this error because huge number of requests are coming from my company to the app server.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion