Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Modules and Crypt
  • Which config folder is loaded when using modules? The crypt is not generating. I'm getting the following error: ErrorException [ Error ]: Call to a member function setKey() on a non-object
    COREPATH/classes/crypt.php @ line 121 I'm using the Station Wagon blog app, but with module structure. Thanks.
  • Figured it out- autoloaded crypt class.
  • Crypt.php line 121 is a comment line, which version of Fuel are you using? The crypt config file is created as soon as the crypt class is loaded, which is when you call a crypt method (directly or for example via sessions). No autoload is needed.
  • I just wanted to chime in here in case it helps others out. I was having this same problem for awhile. I would specifically get this error when I should be getting a parse or compile error. It was frequent enough that I knew to start looking for a missing semi-colon whenever I would see this.

Autoloading the crypt class as akian0 suggested seems to have solved the problem. I'm running v1.3.
  • You're running quite an old release, you may bump into all kinds of issues that have long since been solved.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion